Monday, January 12, 2009

Facebook

It all started when my dear friend, April, invited me to join facebook. Then Herb joined and invited me. Actually, he signed me up, so I ran with it. I have been able to find quite a few dear friends that I thought I would not hear from again in my life.

I recommend it to everyone. I hear it is addictive, but I don't have time to be addicted. It is wonderful to see friends and know that they are happy and have beautiful families. So I recommend to anyone who has wondered, "Whatever happened to so-and -so" to join.

4 comments:

  1. You have a good point, but I am so anti facebook. I just HATE it. I don't know why. there is absolutely no reason, except that I don't really care too much about people I haven't kept in touch with. Cynnical I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are on FB now. We've missed you :c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly how i feel. i don't feel addicted. it's nice how you get messages in your email so i don't have to check it for comments like my blog (although i do think i could set my blog to email me comments, but rather not get so many emails.) glad you reconnected. i've enjoyed finding friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, thanks to April I've go this too. But I've found a bunch of old friends. High school and mission.

    ReplyDelete