Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another first!

Sophie made her first cake all by herself yesterday. Not bad, huh? You better watch out Jen!

A little messy but it tasted delicious. Anything with dark chocolate is Elizabeth's favorite.


12 comments:

  1. wow - I'm impressed. Just tell Sophie that I have never made a cake from scratch so she is WAY ahead of me! Looks delicious and you can't go wrong with dark chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed, Sophie! Hannah and I would be more than happy to have her come over for a spend the night/cake decorating class sometime. I think she's got potential. I started decorating cakes when I was about 10; and I was doing cakes for money by the time I was 13. Keep up the good work, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Soph !
    Will you remember that my birthday is April 5th !? ;-)
    Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the cake Sophie. You and Mackenzie can start a business when you turn 12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Sophie! You did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie is amazing! A true gift of love for her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Does Sophie do home deliveries?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good! Dark chocolate is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie, you rock! There has to be something in your Faith in God book to check off for that one! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks just as good as one of my cakes and I have had a lot more practice than she has. Good job Sophie!

    ReplyDelete