Sunday, July 13, 2008

It even makes the sick smile!

I had to stay home with Sophie and Alex today. Sophie has strep throat and Alex a nasty cold. Alex absolutely loved the site and just couldn't get enough of the short video clips of Elmo, Buzz, and others. He had a big smile the whole time.

"Totlol is a brand new community-moderated video website designed to be enjoyed by those between the ages of 6 months and 6 years."


Interestingly enough, I think the worst for Sophie was that she didn't get to hug and kiss on Alex for the last day. She just loves her baby brother, although around noon she was wondering if Elizabeth and the twins would be coming home soon. Funny girl!

2 comments:

  1. That strep is the pits!!!! I think I have it right now. Poor kids! Hey love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon loved that site. I need your help to make my blog look awesome.

    ReplyDelete