Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's snowing!!

We noticed a little after 3pm it was snowing.!The boys wanted to go outside and catch snowflakes on their tongues. The kids put on their slippers, jackets, and smiles and ran outside. Sophie had a friend over and they were excited about showing the boys the snow.

I was taking some video and I noticed Henry laying on the driveway. I thought, "Oh no, I hope he doesn't try to make a snow angel." Henry sat up and said,"Mommy, I'm not sliding!" I just had to get a picture, so Max decided to join him.

Max had gotten his magnifying glass out to see the snow and then decided to use some dark construction paper, he likes to analyse things.

Alex didn't care about the snow, we were outside and that meant he could play baseball. He usually grabs the T-ball stand, the bucket of balls and the bat, sets everything up and goes for it. He's so fun to watch.

9 comments:

  1. Snow in Georgia, what is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool ! Didn't we just talk about the fact that you basically have no snow in Georgia. How great that the boys could experience snow ! I bet they had soooooo much fun !! ;-)

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! They said we might get 1 or 2 flakes next week. I like the snow...just not on the roads and sidewalks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. es wäre schön wenn ihr den schnee in deutschland erleben könntet.

    bussi oma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi loved ones,

    das waren sehr schöne Bilder, sie brachten mir Erinnerungen zurück.
    Werde "versuchen" öfters die six
    Roggermeiers anzuschauen.
    In Liebe euer Opa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Herb - have fun in Canada - I know it's not too cold for you! As far as food, it's pretty much the same as here. You might try french fries with poutine - so yummy! There are lots of different kinds of candy in Canada. Bring your kids home McIntosh taffy, wonderbars, aero bars, smarties, big turks, and ketchup chips. By the way, all of us Canaians know to bring Lorna Boot a Big Turk bar home - she'll be you friend for life. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the magnifying glass. I laugh everytime I see it. Too bad they all didn't get more time in the snow. Maybe four years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the boys got to "slide" a few days ago when it actually accumulated. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my weather widget isn't working. any idea why? lacey

    ReplyDelete