I don't think I've seen so many leaves in my whole life. Looks like fun. lacey
I hope that Max and Henry don't try and leave us in the dust next week like they are doing to Alex.
oh, how i love autumn. jumping in a big pile of leaves should be a memory all children have.thanks for all the comments on my blog and keeping yours up to date. i love being able to keep in touch.
I don't think I've seen so many leaves in my whole life. Looks like fun. lacey
ReplyDeleteI hope that Max and Henry don't try and leave us in the dust next week like they are doing to Alex.
ReplyDeleteoh, how i love autumn. jumping in a big pile of leaves should be a memory all children have.
ReplyDeletethanks for all the comments on my blog and keeping yours up to date. i love being able to keep in touch.