My favorite site for DVDs, Deepdiscount.com, has one of their seasonal sales going on through 11/27. Use "DDAF" for 20% off, doesn't inlcude pre-orders, shipping is always free!
I usually can never find a better price anywhere else. Just bought Ratatouille on Saturday from BestBuy for $16 with tax, Meet The Robinsons the week before from Walmart for $16.00, DeepDiscount now has them both for $13.50/ea delivered with no tax! I think we'll be ordering some DVDs for all the Birthdays and Christmas coming up. Tomorrow they will have the Shrek Trilogy for $34.89 minus 20% (today it counts as a pre-order).
Thanks for the tip, Herb. I went on there today and bought Schoolhouse Rock and a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD and spent less than $20. YEAH!
ReplyDeleteJen Schaefer
we didn't realize you have been back home for a week now since we haven't seen pictures. we look forward to seeing them soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Roggermeiers!
ReplyDeleteI just got a comment form the Schaefer's on my blog and checked hers out- only to find you all! So basically I've been blog stalking!! You guys have such a cute family!!