Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm a geek that's smarter than an 8th Grader, but I'm only gonna eat a few of you!

80% Geek

JustSayHi - Science Quiz

39%

If you read this, you're tagged!

PS: Here are a bunch more fun surveys!

4 comments:

  1. Of course, I took the Disney test and scored 100% on it. I didn't see any other quizzes that interested me, though. I'm glad to know that I have a 61% chance of you not eating me if we are trapped and starving, though. When do you guys want to go to dinner again? Okay, bad segway :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s good to know these things about people. We will have to make sure we just never get stranded with you. Although, the fact that you are a geek who is somewhat smart I think could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this. i will certainly take some of these and post when i feel like wasting some time on the computer (which we all know will happen sooner than later).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hello

    ReplyDelete