Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dill Pickles

Henry has discovered that he loves the new Screamin' Dill Pickles Pringles chips (so does Alex). He asked me one day if pickles taste like them, so I went to our outside fridge and got a big jar out. I sliced and served them in a little bowl. He ate one and had a look like, "Hmm, do I really like these?"

He told me he liked them when I asked and then said, "Hey mommy, you can even put these on your eyes." With my back turned, I told him that people usually put cucumbers on their eyes but pickles were made from cucumbers. When I turned around this is what I saw....

Then he decided he didn't want anymore and Alex gobbled up the rest.

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Your boys are adorable. I hope he didn't get pickle juice in his eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Alex eat the pickles he put on his eyes too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! Hey, I ran into Cinda at the State PTA conference this weekend. It was so fun catching up with her. We really need to get together with our old Jonesboro friends. I'd be glad to organize it. We could leave all our kids with babysitters and go out as grown ups, or have a big family potluck somewhere? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete