Saturday, March 01, 2008

Oh, and just in case you were wondering what that annoying background music was, here is a little clip. Alex LOVES to turn the darn thing on and lets it run for hours if you let him. Whoever gave that to us, may they.......!



To get the full effect, play it about 48 times in a row.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! My kids LOVED this game when they were little. I don't know a kid that doesn't love playing this. I was thrilled to find Penguin Shuffle...anything to keep me from having to play Candyland (which is my interpretation of what Eternal Hellfire and Damnation is...that and riding It's a Small World over and over and over again!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind playing it if it weren't for that darn music!&%*#&@! I might just have to find a way to disconnect the speaker...

    To me personally, Penguin Shuffle is right next to a Small World on the get on my nerves scale! Could you imagine: "Ride with the Penguins, a Penguin Shuffle Experience"

    SCARY!

    ReplyDelete