Do you like the new banners we added to the blog (see top of the blog page)? There are now nine random banners (just keep hitting refresh or CTRL+F5). If you are interested in doing the same for your blog, here are the fairly easy to follow instructions. I did a little more html coding since I use a larger template for the blog so we can post bigger photos.
If anybody has any problems, please feel free to e-mail me (see sidebar). I'd be happy to help, I really don't mind! Same goes for any other counters, gadgets or widgets you see on here.
PS: Before you make any changes, make sure you backup your template first!!!
Is the snow picture new or is it from when it was snowing weeks ago ?
ReplyDeleteLove the new pics,
Sabine
I think Max and Alex look like the twins in the tinker toy one.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm going to attemp to do it tonight. You might be getting an email from me.
ReplyDeleteBy the way I was screwing around last nigt debating if I was going to go ahead and change our template and I accidently did. I was so frustated. I guess I forgot to back up our template. I better figure that out before I play around again. I lost all our links and a bunch of other stuff. It took me almost two hours just to put all our links back up. How annoying. Not too mention I try to only blog during naps and at night that way I don't neglect our kids too much. I've been a bad Mommy today. :)