As I was building the "thing", Alex kept adding pieces. He saw a hole and had to add a piece, this caused me to have to double check everything. I think it took about 20 minutes, with some "help". I was able to take a picture and then let them play. Alex demolished it in two minutes. I guess the fun part was the construction! They do love their tinker toys, I just wish they wouldn't break off the long pieces because it sure comes in handy to have them the right length.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Mommy, will you "help" me?
As I was building the "thing", Alex kept adding pieces. He saw a hole and had to add a piece, this caused me to have to double check everything. I think it took about 20 minutes, with some "help". I was able to take a picture and then let them play. Alex demolished it in two minutes. I guess the fun part was the construction! They do love their tinker toys, I just wish they wouldn't break off the long pieces because it sure comes in handy to have them the right length.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE all of the new posts! Leave it to little boys to want you to make something EXACTLY how they want it just so they can tear it apart.... The boys look like they get along so well...I'm still waiting for that to happen.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love your boys! OK,OK,OK already- I did it! I updated! I'll try to get to the tag too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures bring me back. It goes too fast! Enjoy the small demo. because soon it will be larger items that are harder to replace.$$$ Great pictures.
ReplyDelete