We celebrated Valentine's during playgroup at our house. The kids made cards for their parents and swapped some with each other. Of course we ate lots of sweets! It was a lot of fun and 2 hours was the perfect time.
What a fun day! Sugar and friends what more can you ask for.
Herb, I just read your tag below. How sweet are you. I love that you put bathing the kids. Any man who says he enjoys doing that is a good one. But, with Elizabeth by your side I can see why.
I also LOVE that picture of Elizabeth. Hubba hubba. Herb will you make me a picture? I want to look that good. You've got yourself a beautiful wife.
What a fun day! Sugar and friends what more can you ask for.
ReplyDeleteHerb, I just read your tag below. How sweet are you. I love that you put bathing the kids. Any man who says he enjoys doing that is a good one. But, with Elizabeth by your side I can see why.
I also LOVE that picture of Elizabeth. Hubba hubba.
Herb will you make me a picture? I want to look that good.
You've got yourself a beautiful wife.
Haven't you been home for five hours now and still no update? How was your trip?
ReplyDeletehey herb, its "jordan and amanda" - not josh! what's up with that, man?
ReplyDelete