Quite a few months ago I enabled comment moderation, to keep the comment spammers out (i.e. "Nice blog, check out my "Get rich quick site here"). We've now heard that several people have tried to leave comments, but they were never published. I can't figure out why we never received their comment e-mails or why they don't show in our blog dashboard. Honestly I had begun to wonder why fewer and fewer people were leaving comments...
So for now I disabled comment moderation. Please feel free to leave comments and they should post immediately. If you keep having problems with posting comments on our blog, please e-mail me under roggermeier @ gmail.com. I posted my problem in the Google Support Group and we'll see what they come up with.
I'm sorry if anybody had the impression we didn't post their comments on purpose, that was certainly not the case.
I did have the impression that you guys were not posting my comments on purpose because I had tried several times to post and I know that at least my first comment was not posted because you guys didn't like it. Maybe other people feel the same way. I look at your blog frequently though.....I just don't comment because I thought it would be a waste of my time because if it wasn't something that you liked it wouldn't get posted anyway. It kind of takes the fun out of posting a comment to know that it has to be approved. I hope this helps to explain the lack of comments on my end. I will try more often.
ReplyDelete