Sophie, Elizabeth and I have all been working hard over the past 2-3 months to get the boys to do #2 in the potty, rather than their pull-ups. So far we've tried bribing them with new toy cars, the Little Bear Movie on DVD, candy and more.
It has finally paid off, partially at least. Max called out form the living room "I hawe do go poopoo in da poddy!"
Not even 20 seconds later it was all over and Mr Poopoo was off to the seven seas! I guess Max really did have to go badly. He picked out a red race car and went upstairs with Sophie to watch the Little Bear Movie. Henry made a sad face as I told him he can't watch it until he joins "the club"!
Sorry, definetely no pictures to post.... ;)
Shall we take bets on when Alex will potty train? Is he getting ready?
ReplyDeleteIs this the one you meant ?
ReplyDeleteSabine
i FINALLY found it. are we losing the game? lacey
ReplyDelete